OPEN ACCESS MASTERCLASSES
LEARN FROM AUSTRALIA'S LEADING CREATIVE ARTISTS IN YOUR OWN STUDIO!
Australian Ceramics Online Masterclasses, Series 1 & Series 2, have now been released as Open Access. This means that you can sign up for the masterclass at any time and access the course material at your own pace. All of the course material is available to you as soon as you sign up. There is no schedule for the lessons and no live component.
Our instructors give you in-depth lessons covering all their unique processes and they don’t hold back on any of their secrets! Filmed in the artist’s studios, you will be given rare insight into their techniques, from start to finish. Each masterclass is made up of three 15–50 minute lessons, each with downloadable instruction sheets and a project to work on at your own pace.
CLICK BELOW FOR MORE ON EACH MASTERCLASS.
- Whimsical Handbuilt Creatures with Clairy Laurence
- Sophisticated Surfaces with Shannon Garson
- Terra Sigillata Bonanza with Pru Morrison
- Handbuilding Large Forms with Avital Sheffer
- Bringing Creatures to Life with Alison Smiles
- Scratching the Surface: Sgraffito and Image Making with Gerry Wedd
- The Intimate Object: How to Make a Cup with Philip Hart
- Make a Handbuilt Hexagon Teapot with Jeff Mincham
HAVE A QUESTION? Go HERE.
We hope you are as excited as we are about Australian Ceramics Online Masterclasses.
Want to get in touch? Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.