The Australian Ceramics Association is a national, non-profit organisation representing the interests of practising professional ceramicists, students of ceramics and all those interested in Australian ceramics. New members must complete a TACA Membership Application before placing an order.
- The Journal of Australian Ceramics, 3 print issues (1 year subscription)
- Australian Ceramics Open Studios (national annual event); participation fee applies
- TOUCH CLAY WEEKLY, a weekly enewsletter which provides the latest information about exhibitions, events, workshops, grants, national and international opportunities and issues affecting the ceramics sector.
- Artists page on the online Australian Ceramics Directory, an important national reference for artists, organisations and galleries who specialise in exhibiting and/or selling ceramics.
- Professional opportunities: Members are eligible to apply to be included in the Association’s national exhibitions
- Promote your events in TOUCH CLAY WEEKLY
- Available to individuals and groups
- Click here for more detailed membership information
- Stock available