TACA Membership INSURANCE
The Australian Ceramics Association is a national, non-profit organisation representing the interests of practising professional ceramicists, students of ceramics and all those interested in Australian ceramics. New members must complete a TACA Membership Application before placing an order.
- 12 months Group Liability Insurance in addition to the standard annual membership fee.
- The insurance cover is available to individuals only, not groups.
- Choose from annual insurance options: $10M Cover (at $135 per year) OR $20M Cover (at $155 per year).
- PLEASE NOTE: you will be required to submit a CRIB insurance proposal form and be approved BEFORE your membership with insurance is processed by TACA. Call 1300 720 124 if it is your first time taking out insurance and we can get the process started.
- The Journal of Australian Ceramics, 3 print issues (1 year subscription)
- Australian Ceramics Open Studios (national annual event); participation fee applies
- TOUCH CLAY WEEKLY, a weekly enewsletter which provides the latest information about exhibitions, events, workshops, grants, national and international opportunities and issues affecting the ceramics sector.
- Artists page on the online Australian Ceramics Directory, an important national reference for artists, organisations and galleries who specialise in exhibiting and/or selling ceramics.
- Professional opportunities: Members are eligible to apply to be included in the Association’s national exhibitions
- Promote your events in TOUCH CLAY WEEKLY
- Click here for more detailed membership information
- For a one page summary of the liability policy read the Policy Information Supplement
- Stock available
You might also like
The Australian Ceramics Association
SQ1 Studios, 32 Bowden St, Alexandria NSW 2015
PO Box 677 Alexandria NSW 1435
T: +61 (0)2 9698 0230 (outside Australia)
Contact 1300 720 124